Using Infomous on other sites
Because Infomous clouds can be easily embedded, it is possible to add Infomous clouds to almost any web site.
On this page we show a list of sites that use Infomous to enhance their users' experience. If you want to add Infomous to your site, or want to recommend it to your favorite site, please let us know!
(The links below will open in a new window)
- The Economist - Trending Topics on blog & commentary pages, also Economist Opinion cloud.
- USA Today has used Infomous for exploration of content form USA Today as well as content curated by NewsWhip.
- Staples.com uses Infomous as way to cross-promotes Staples' LinkedIn group discussion and Staples' own content.
- Infomous was used by the 2013 Super Bowl to monitor and visualize social media, and was also featured in Showtime's Inside the NFL. Check out our page describing our 2013 Super Bowl work.
- The Spurs use Infomous to showcase trending topics among the Spurs family.
- Boston.com's Brand Bowl 2013 featured an Infomous spotlighter collecting social media related to musicians and performers during the 2013 Super Bowl.
- The Washington Post featured one of our clouds in a special report on unemployment.
- Entertainment Weekly has used our clouds to highlight special events, including the 2012 Oscars. They have also used our clouds to visualize a contest to vote for the funniest comedian of all time.
- The Guardian's Data Blog has featured some of our Hot Topics clouds and some Twitter-generated clouds. See the full list on their site.
- Statoil, uses Infomous as way to encourage their readers to interact with their LinkedIn group, Energy Innovation.
- NewsWhip, a cool site that tracks the world’s news stories and shows which ones are spreading fastest via social media.
- Philstar, a portal of daily newspapers covering Philippine news headlines, business, lifestyle, advertisement, sports and entertainment.
- Euronews Latest international news covered in 14 languages.
- NOS.nl, the Dutch public broadcaster.
- The Summit Express ,a Philippine news portal that highlights the top news,best stories and express results in social media,business, entertainment and technology.
- ABS-CBN News, a leading news site for the Philippines.
- SADA, a publication of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- FlipStarz - Filipino music videos and pop culture.
- Refoweb - the largest Christian youth site in the Netherlands.
- Farmers Weekly Farming & Agricultural Industry News, Videos, Pictures, Blogs and Forums about UK Farming and Agriculture.
- IMD, one of the world's leading business schools, uses Infomous to visualize tomorrow's challenges.
- Falls Church News-Press - A weekly newspaper publication based in Falls Church, Virginia.
- Minding the Planet, Nova Spivack's blog.
- The Majalla - a current affairs magazine, published weekly in both English and Arabic.
- The i-logue Crisis Management Cloud.
- Tucker Hall A national public relations, strategic communications, crisis and public affairs firm based in Florida.
- Trabajo En El Nea The first professional social network for Argentina.
- Nymbler Blog - Baby naming trends.
- I Skate Therefore I Am Skateboarding News
- Venice Sessions - Interactive cloud of conference discussion themes (in Italian)
In addition, the following companies provide Infomous to their users to visualize results of their proprietary search engine:
If you are interested in having Infomous clouds on your site, please fill out our contact form to find out how easy it is!